Here are helpful links that talk about STEM majors, STEM careers, study tips, etc….
- Research Experiences for Undergraduates (REU) The Research Experiences for Undergraduates (REU) program supports active research participation by undergraduate students in any of the areas of research funded by the National Science Foundation. REU projects involve students in meaningful ways in ongoing research programs or in research projects specifically designed for the REU program.
- InnoCentive is the open innovation and crowdsourcing pioneer that enables organizations to solve their key problems by connecting them to diverse sources of innovation including employees, customers, partners, and the world’s largest problem solving marketplace.
- The Nucleus provides resources and opportunities for undergraduate Physics and Astronomy majors
- Cappex Scholarships Here you can uncover millions in scholarships from colleges, universities, private companies, foundations and more. Simply fill out a free profile and you’ll discover college scholarships from many sources.
- Bridges to the Baccalareate Program The objective of the Bridges Program at UC Irvine is to advance the careers of students from four partner community colleges interested in pursuing a biomedical research career.
- Student Internship, Research & Scholarship Opportunities: Check these opportunities.
- Internship Finder: This will help you find an internship.
- UCI’s Undergraduate Research Opportunities Program Check the website for news, forms, guidelines, resources, and opportunities.
- Fullerton College Foundation Scholarships The foundation exists to promote Fullerton College and enhance the lives of its students by raising, accepting, and offering resources for scholarships, grants, programmatic and institutional support.
- The Science, Mathematics And Research for Transformation (SMART) Scholarship for Service Program has been established by the Department of Defense (DoD) to support undergraduate and graduate students pursuing degrees in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) disciplines.
- FC National Science Division Scholarships Various scholarships offered to students who are excelling in natural science related course work.
- National Science Foundation public investment in science, engineering, education and technology helps to create knowledge and sustain prosperity. Read here about the Internet, microbursts, Web browsers, extrasolar planets, and more… a panoply of discoveries and innovations that began with NSF support.
- The JPLUS Program was developed to recognize achievement and high potential in students attending the 30 closest community colleges to JPL.
- National Community College Aerospace Scholars, or NCAS, is an interactive online learning opportunity highlighted by a three-day experience at NASA. Selected students are encouraged to study mathematics, science, engineering and computer science by interacting with engineers at different NASA centers.
- The NOAAEducation Resources offers a Student Opportunities website is designed to provide information about educational opportunities that are available throughout NOAA. Information on scholarships, internships and fellowships
- FinAID The Smart Student Guide to Financial Aid. FinAid has earned a stellar reputation in the educational community as the best web site of its kind. It’s comprehensive, it’s informative, it’s objective — and it’s the first stop on the web for students looking for ways to finance their education.
- Math Programs A list of various program listings and opportunities
- Healthcare Volunteer website for volunteer opps for our bio/premed students